16 February 2015

Really Very Awesome







I'm feeling happy today, not for any particular reason, nothing profound happened I just had a thought today while I was pushing my baby in the pushchair to get her to sleep (Yes I know, bad habit).

Anyway... I was thinking about how I'm going to be 30 in a few months and I realised something quite special.

I like myself!

I like what I'm doing!

I like where I'm going!

And I LOVE who I'm doing it with!!

But also grateful, that I have the wisdom to know how lucky I am to feel this way, and it's ok wonderful to sit with that contentment and not feel guilty or boring.

I was talking to my 7 year old about this feeling and she described it as 'really very awesome' hence the blog title!

I hope your blessed to feel the same way about your journey too.

( And if you don't, then I hope you love yourself enough to make a change soon x )

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment